Thursday 6 October 2011

Star Sign

I'm glad I didn't miss Achievement Assembly today as small managed to get up three times.

FOR HIS BIRTHDAY. Everyone sang to him and another boy at his school and they received cards.



FOR WINNING THE MEDAL YESTERDAY AT GYMNASTICS.



FOR MAKING UP GOOD GAMES IN THE PLAYGROUND FOR OTHER CHILDREN TO PLAY.



Well done Small. You are a *star*



One of Small's birthday presents was a game called "Don't say it", and we played it for the first time this evening. The idea of the game is to describe a word without saying any of the describing words on the card. (harder than you think). It is for 6+ children but we played it with Smallest (who is 4). When it was Smallest's turn I whispered the word 'Puddle' - then Smallest, tryng to describe it, said "it's like a duck" - we didn't get it very quickly. The second one we gave him was 'Bee' he said "It flies and collects honey" we got that one. He's getting better.


This is what I saw  saw when I arrived home today ...........................


Sold Sign for the second time


I don't know why I was surprised, but I was.  Pleasantly so.  Hopefully this one will go through painlessly and quickly.


.... and these are our Apple and Pear Trees - absolutely bursting with fruit.

No comments: