Thursday 26 January 2017

Medal for Long Service

I definitely did not want to get up this morning. Smallest woke me from a dream where the whole house (of people I don't know) was preparing for a dinner party and lots of different people were cooking in our tiny tiny kitchen. I was just sweeping the floor when the guests arrived............

Small didn't want to get up either. He had had too many early mornings, sports filled days and late nights. The boys went off to school and I took my poorly car in to the garage. This time Huffle followed behind to give me a lift back as it was snowing quite heavily. The snow carried on all day but didn't come to anything.

I went to Suffolks for a cup of tea and a chat before popping to Taff's to pay for a ticket for an event I am going to tomorrow evening. I knew the name of her road and I have been to her house twice but didn't know the number. I drove around the crescent but gave up and just parked on someone's drive ready to ask them. There can't be that many Welsh people on one street I thought. I can't believe it but I picked the right house and it knew that as soon as I saw the welsh flag outside.

Next I went to our doctors where I visited the Nurse who looked through the kids immunisations to check if they needed any extra injections. Our Health Department sent us notes for both boys. One of them asking if Small had his Pertussis (I believe this is whooping cough) vaccine in 2007 and the other stating that if Smallest had one of his vaccines before he was 1 yeas old in the UK, then it is not valid here. She left a note for the doctor to check if it's ok for her to give them the vaccines needed and said she would call me back.

In the meantime I picked up a prescription and recieved a call from the garage saying that my O2 sensor wasn't working and it needed a new one. This will then hopefully stop my computer messages coming up. I drove home (I borrowed Huffle's car today) and had lunch with Huffle who had moved his desk into the loft. Looks much better but we'll have to see how it works out when we have visitors staying up there.

My car was ready after lunch so I walked to pick it up and brought it home. This afternoon I slowly made dinner and listened to the radio waiting for the new Jamiroquai song to come on. I was a little disappointed as we have been waiting for them to record new stuff for ages. Oh well, I still look forward to the new album. They probably won't Tour over here. BOOOO!

Nice hat Jay

The boys came home. Both did a chore and played on their tablets before dinner. Huffle and Smallest played table tennis before Huffle took Small to football. Smallest and I stayed at home and also played table tennis and then watched Trolls.

 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO GRANDMA AND GRANDAD for tomorrow. 46 years? We phoned the Medal Police.

 

No comments: