Sunday 18 March 2018

There must be a pickle down there!

Well we have had a long March Break and the boys are sniping at each other and everyone is getting tetchy.  Back to routine PLEASE!

We haven't done a lot really after our trip to Canada Blooms on Wednesday.  Thursday I went to pottery and glazed all my pots and we had a pot luck.  I took a big bloomer bread and flapjack.  Both went down very well.  I left the boys with several loads of washing to sort, wash, dry and fold and apart from my hand knit socks being put in the drier (must be more specific) they did a good job.

On Friday the boys and I attempted to go to the cinema to use Smallest's gift card to watch Peter Rabbit but when we got there the show was fully booked (another 12 seater no doubt).  I had asked Small and Huffle if we should book first but both said there was no need.  Since they have changed all the big cinemas to new swanky reclining seats, all cinemas seem to book up quicker.  Well that's taught us a lesson.  We had a power cut just as I was putting a bread in the oven and thinking about making dinner.  We had to eat out instead.

Small had a football match on Saturday and Huffle coached.  Unfortunately only four players from each side turned up.  They still played and Smalls team won.  It was very entertaining for Smallest and I.


the whole team

We didn't do much today.  Watched football (LCFC loss), made lego fidget cubes, watched TV, went for a Hamlet walk, ate and Facetimed Grandma and Grandad (with Happy Birthday renditions on Tuba and Ukulele).


Our resident Woodpecker

frozen pipe

sumacs and the blue sky


.....and last but not least.........



No comments: