Tuesday 23 August 2011

I Spy with ...............


We got up early Monday morning to catch our flight home, Hurrah, it was on time, and it promised to be quicker than flying there.

Two films, one breakfast, one snack, two packs of pretzels and countless cups of water and coffee and we arrived in the UK without lumps or bumps this time. A fairly pleasant flight despite feeling quite tired. Then a long drive home.

Huffle was expecting to hear about the job by the end of Monday but it is now midday Tuesday there and 5pm here and we have still heard nothing.

We have serious jet lag. We forced ourselves out of bed early this morning and have stumbled through the day somehow.

I was playing I Spy with the kids earlier and I kept forgetting what my word was! How strange!

Photos to follow shortly.






No comments: