Wednesday 24 August 2011

O.M.G.

That's it.


Huffle has got the job.


We are really really going.


In the meantime, me and the boys had a lovely day at the P'Tators house.

What a lovely civilised lunch we had

Smallest and his Lollipop under the tree

Smallest and Little P'Tator with IPads!

Big & Little P'Tator and Small & Smallest

Crossing the Tin Bridge

Through the Triangle Window

A Smallest Gnome?

Happily walking home with their treats

When we got home we told the boys about our move. Small asked "will we really be able to get a Moose, a Beaver or a Bear as a pet". We told him no, but we would be able to learn ice hockey, skiing, snowboarding etc etc - he was pleased.

Smallest looked really concerned and said "but I don't want to move from this house, I love it, I want to keep my bedroom because my trumpet is in there". When we told him he could keep all his toys and his trumpet he seemed very happy.

I said things would change didn't I? Phew, it's all go now!!!


4 comments:

Corinne said...

What a lovely day - thanks; so very pleased for you but am also feeling a little sad that you won't be around :-( oh well, book me in next summer hols xx

Sarah Tomson said...

Fab news and really pleased for you all, i'm going to be sad too but i'm sure you'll keep us all posted on here (you'd better else what will i do!) am thinking a big night out is in order xx

CherylD said...

Really really pleased for you all, Huffle did good! But you will be missed by lots xxx

Harborough Dad said...

Well done Huffle - what a great adventure you are all going to have.

How cute does Smallest and Little P'Tator look on their iPads!

xx