Thursday 19 April 2018

WEDNESDAY : KIBWORTH - HARBOROUGH - KIBWORTH

I slept really well and had a lovely breakfast of poached eggs (yahoo taught me to make a perfect poached egg years ago so it seemed the perfect breakfast for us).

We donned our walking boots and took her gorgeous lovely dog for a walk across the quintessentially English countryside.  The weather was gorgeous.





Later we went and visited FlowerLady who has a lovely local business and we sat and chatted and
tried some healthy chocolate.






MarketHarborough was our next call and Yahoo drove us there.  We popped in a few shops, bought some placemats, got snotty with a lady who wanted to give us two 5p carrier bags when we only needed one, and picked up a picnic which we ate by the river.   Awwww just like old times.  I always
brought the kids here to eat their picnics when they were little.

I can’t believe how hot it was.  If I had my shorts with me, they would have been worn.  Such a beautiful day.

We can back to Yahoos and sat in the garden relaxing and then we had a long jump on the trampoline
which made us laugh a lot.  We always laugh a lot anyway.


In the evening we dolled ourselves up and walked to th local Italian Restaurant and had a drink outside in the sunshine whilst waiting for MrsChappo, LizzieDotDot and nJill.  We had a lovely night, I was the only one properly drinking but the food was delicious and the company fabulous.





Lots of cuddles and we all left.  Yahoo and I walked home.  Good night.

No comments: