Wednesday 11 April 2012

Don't forget the Rolo's

Small was the last one up this morning - very rare indeed. He is normally one of the first. In fact I popped my head round his door to check he was okay. He was fine.

Look at this cheeky little squirrel, perched on top of the bird nuts, I think he may be smiling for the photo!

After the boys all went to work and school, I went off to the doctors to get my prescription, however it wasn't as simple as that. I had to see a doctor so that they could check that what they were giving me was correct!? There was one doctor in today and about fifty patients. Had I known I wasn't just picking up a new prescription I may have gone in at a different time. 3 hours of sitting patiently (mainly emailing and catching up with blogs) and I finally came out with a prescription for a different antibiotic. One that doesn't normally work for me but they weren't interested as they said they were convinced this was the right thing for my 'problem'. Okay, welI i will give it a go. I have to take two every 12 hours with a meal! Ummm tricky.

So that took up most of my morning. I went to pick up the tablets at the pharmacy and went and did some food shopping. I bought myself some flowers. Then went home, unpacked, skyped Moo and had lunch. Moo is having problems with her email. She has a virus that has sent emails to people on her contacts. I had two emails from her the other day and knew they weren't from her so didn't open them, just deleted them, but now she has been blocked from using her account. She is going to ring them tomorrow to sort it.

The lady in the flower section said if you put these in water, they will root and then I don't need to buy any next year!

I went out this afternoon for a few errands. Bank, Post Office and to get salt for the water softener tank. Wow those salt bags are heavy.

The boys came home from school and asked if they could meet their friends at the back of our garden. They did. They all played fairly nicely. Then they came in and payed on the wii for a while. When their friends went home, we all made a welcome banner for tomorrow.

On the back it says "hope you brought Rolo's" we don't think we asked for them. This is becoming a tradition now, writing something on that we don't think they have brought.

It will be just me and Smallest so Small wanted a picture to show them both holding it. Smallest said going to the airport was boring and maybe we could take some sweets. When we picked up Aunty A, we got there too early and her flight was slightly delayed, so I promised we would get there later so it gives them time to get off the plane, come through customs and get their bags.

We had two packages in the mail today. One was for Smallest that Moo had sent. We asked her to find us some battery lights for his room and a dream catcher to catch his awful nightmares! We put them up at bedtime.

Small had one of these a few years ago when he had really bad dreams and now he doesn't get them so let's hope it works with Smallest too.

They look cool and he is very happy with them. Thanks Moo.

I had a package from a fellow crafty blogger. I won a giveaway not long ago. Wahooooo. Aren't I lucky. Her blog name is Faded Reverie

Look at all this crafty loveliness. She is very talented.

Huffle is out tonight with some work colleagues. They have gone for a meal. I have to put the boys to bed. To say they have not behaved well since they came home from school is an understatement. They have lost two marbles each, a gun and a lighsaber have been banned and an Easter egg been taken away. Oh dear. They sat watching TV as good as gold, as quiet as mice before bed.

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Famfa, Ted had a wonderful birthday thank you. We missed you dearly at the farm park & a picture of a pink pig cake to come. Enjoy Huffle's folks. Will email. Lots of love Everett & Ted xxx