Wednesday 11 June 2014

Moo and the teabags arrive

Last night was very sticky, humid and hot and we didn't sleep well. I had a dream that I was in a sewing class and everyone but me had really elaborate and difficult things to work on. All I had was my silly robins and I had left them at home.

Huffle went to work with an apple (I don't think it was for the teacher or his boss, seeing as his boss has gone on 'vacation' leaving him with all the 'doody'. The boys went to school on the bus (it was raining and not at all cycling weather) wearing wellies and raincoats.

I drove (still not cycling weather) to aerobics where we tried to exercise. It was very very humid and all the windows were open and the ceiling fan on. ExerciseNic decided we were not going to do too much cardio today and we mainly did weights and floor work. It was very hard work.

I rushed off from exercise and came home for a quick shower and then drove off to the airport to pick up Moo. Only one small incident on the way where I slightly clipped another cars wing mirror (whoops). It was very foggy on the highway but I got there on time. The car park was under construction so it was difficult to find a space but I managed to get there as Moo got off the plane. A small wait later, where I did some serious people watching. I tried to guess who people were meeting and I was wrong nearly every time. Moo came through the doors with a big grin on her face and we hugged and went to find the car.

I made Moo go up the escalators and then back down because I chose the wrong one, then up in the lift and back down and eventually we found the car. We had such a good journey back chattering that we didn't really notice the drive at all. It was like auto pilot and we were home.

Moo emptied her bag..........

Then we sat on the porch and drank coffee, looked at the garden and carried on chatting. Drew came over and chatted too for a while and then the boys came home. Big massive grins on their faces, lots of cuddles and then they found what she had brought. Small sat for ages reading a magazine she had brought for him.

Smallest took her on the trampoline and she had a good bounce. We came in and started dinner when Huffle came home.

Huffle went and tried to fix the pool again and we think it is better. We shocked it and left the pump running. Hopefully it will be okay as Huffle requested a day by the pool for Fathers Day.

Moo, Small and Smallest and I all had a 'meeting' upstairs about The Father's Day performance.

Once the boys went to bed, Huffle, Moo and I watched So You Think You Can Dance - we have been saving it for Moo as we know she likes it as much as us.

 

2 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

Moo is here and the sun is shining. All is right in the world! Love reading about her visits xx

Mrs Rumbleskins said...

Hello Moo!