Friday 20 January 2012

Little Mop

Huffle said when he went out this morning it was -13.  We said yesterday we thought we were getting a bit blasé because we look at the temperature and if it is -6 for example, we go eh! That's nothing.  It would be the end of the world at home in the UK, we would be moaning and shivering and hibernating.
When I went out to see Small off on the school bus this morning it was about -9.  I didn't think it was too bad but I did put a thermal top on.
Smallest and I played hide and seek in the house today.  He thought it was hilarious.  I even managed to lay on his bed without him seeing me.  He laughed so much.
We went and did a small shop, got some cheques from the bank and then popped to school to pay for Small's Taekwondo lessons starting in a couple of weeks time.  He is so excited.
Smallest and I did more drawing and colouring.  Watched a mini movie and I did a bit of crafting.
Smallest in his new fleecey lumberjack shirt bought by Grandma and Grandad
- it suited him so well and kept him cosy warm

This is actually part of a knitted tea cosy I am sewing up but Small thought it would be a warm hat!  
Does he look a bit like Jay From Jamiroquai?  Or Mrs Mopp?

Smallest is really into his colouring in and drawing at the moment.  I think he has a real talent for it.
Small did a bit more homework then we all had to play Disney Monopoly (just a short timed version) which team Stinky won (Small and Smallest!).  HB, Aunty A and Grandma and Grandad - beware.  They can't wait for visitors, they told us today, so that we can start the Games Marathon again!!!!!!!!!
The temperature is now -8 (8pm).  It's snowing lightly.  The drive is covered again.  Kids are in bed.  More of The Hotel to watch (now watching the first series as we caught up with the current series).
THE WEEKEND IS HERE

No comments: