Wednesday 14 December 2016

Albino Stoat

-12* with windchill and boy did it feel like it. The wind was really cutting.

Huffle went off to the office today. The boys went to school on the bus. Moo and I went to aerobics. Lots of silliness and fun today and two beautiful presents. A lovely star tree ornament from ExerciseNic and a homemade knitting in a bauble from K1. Today I changed My weights to 7lbs and I think I might notice tomorrow.

We came home and showered and went immediately out to meet up with Suffolk and have lunch where my toast got caught on my sleeve and jumped off my pate and onto the floor. More silliness, chatting and laughter and then she left us to go to school and Moo and I went and did a little Costco shop and a Homesense shop where we picked up a few presents.

Back home we divided up meat for the freezer, made dinner for all the boys and cleaned the kitchen.

Smallest and Huffle went to football practice this evening leaving Small playing on his tablet and Moo and I played Table Tennis, folded washing and sorted the pantry. Huffle has now caught seven mice which is what is supposed to be a whole family, so we have now moved everything out of the boxes and back on to the shelves. It makes finding things much easier. I hope the mice don't come back!!!!!

On the way home Huffle nearly ran over an albino stoat.

No comments: