Wednesday 7 December 2016

Good grief Snoopy

Cold day despite it being 2*. I don't know what the 'feels like' was but it felt much colder.

Boys went to school, no snow pants, not even gloves today (maybe it was warmer first thing!). Huffle worked in the basement (no mice) and did some more painting. He is now halfway up the stairs after completing the kitchen and hall skirting boards and door frames. I did say that by the time he finishes all this, he will have to start again.

I went to aerobics and worked hard. We only have one week left before we stop for Christmas. I didn't go for a walk with ExerciseNic as I wasn't dressed for cold. Instead I did a food shop. When Huffle came back from the pharmacy the other day and they gave him potassium pills, I checked what potassium was in to see what he was lacking. It is mainly fruit and vegetables (and the ones he doesn't like) but I bought lots of different fruit and some nice vegetables. I am going to get him healthy and not twitchy!!! He has already cut out his daily Coke and swapped it for water. I also picked up a few Christmas Presents.

Huffle and I had a brief lunch together before he had to take a call and I had my shower and prepared veg and potatoes for dinner before I went off for a walk with ClownRose.

The boys came home and practiced piano, showered, did homework, did a tiny chore and played on their tablets.

Dinner was a very healthy one. Chicken/Salmon mashed potatoes and Sweet Potato mash (high in potassium), with green beans, broccoli and carrots. Not too much moaning from the boys either and neither of them asked for pudding!!! I made Huffle eat a clementine this afternoon too (he said it was OKAY).

After dinner, Huffle took Smallest to football practice. Small and I stayed at home. I have to make a birthday cake this week so I have been getting inspiration. Suffolks daughter is going to be 9 and she has asked for a Snoopy Cake.

 

 

No comments: