Friday 30 December 2016

It's all naansense

It didn't snow too much. Not nearly as much as it was supposed to. Though the drive was in need of clearing again. Huffle went out after breakfast and I helped him with the last part.

The boys played on the Xbox and Moo and I played Skip-Bo.

For lunch Huffle and I went out by ourselves. We went to an Indian Restaurant which was very nice. I had Brie Pakora to start and Chana Marsala with Gralic Naan and Rice. Lovely. Huffle had Butter Chicken and Chicken Samosa with Naan and rice.

On the way home we popped to a supermarket and picked up a few things and then came home.

The boys and Moo had jigsawed, table tennised and played on the Xbox (well I don't think Moo X boxed ).

After the boys and Moo had their tea, we all played Hide and Seek. Very funny.

This evening we all watched Mr Stink.

 

No comments: