Wednesday 4 December 2013

Overnight Millionairess

As Huffle went off to work I heard the unmistakable sound of scraping windscreens, like he was scraping very bad ice. When I came downstairs I had a message from him saying that we should be careful as our drive was treacherous and there was freezing rain. I warned the boys for when they were waiting for the bus. Not enough snow left now to make snowballs but the drive was like an ice rink.

They went off to school and I got ready for my exercise classes. Before I got there I had to scrape my windscreen which wasnt too bad once I put the windscreen heater on, however my car was encased in ice. It was freaky.

This was the side of my car.

Exercise was tough. We all found it difficult today. The room was warm so maybe that was the problem. Still, we soldiered on and finished and came home.

This afternoon I was really lazy and did nothing except some washing, drying and sorting, crocheting and watching The Paradise. Moo skyped me and we had a long chat. Not long now.

We discussed what shoes she will need. Ha! I forgot to tell her that Small has been practising table tennis every day in order to beat her. The thing is, she has been playing once a week and Small just the last couple of weeks. We will see!

The boys came home. Smallest with dirty ski pants again, but this time it wasn't his fault, it was the person who pushed him in the mud, ummm likely story. Good job the washing machine has a speed wash setting. Small's class had a visit from a famous Author today, Michael Wade. All of Small's friends were peering in the window at him (apparantly he looked like Mr Clean!?!) then ran away when he looked out. Small said he was left there on his own and Michael asked him to come in and help him play a prank on one of the teachers. (His books are about pranking). Small of course wanted to do it. When they were all sitting together listening, the author said he had an idea for a story based on the school's car park. He said he saw a teacher with really long armpit hair. He asked who this teacher could be. Small put up his hand and named his teacher. He said she blushed and said "oh no, am I going to be in the story?". He thought it was very funny. He was supposed to take in money to buy a book for him to sign but he forgot so Michael signed a piece of paper for him instead.

The boys brought home their class photos today. We get these complimentary photos every year. Small had drawn nose hair on three of his classmates and one of the teachers. I wasn't very happy with him and banned the computer/ds/Ipad for that day. I said it was disrespectful. Instead we played with his Tetris Cube Puzzle and then played a game of Table Tennis. Smallest played on the computer.

Huffle came home early and we had dinner. Small went up and wrote in his journal "It is disrespectful to draw on photographs" while Smallest, huffle and I played table tennis. He is getting better. Huffle and I played on our own while Smallest played with his hotWheels track and Small watched TV.

I had two messages today. One saying I won a Blackberry9900 and $275,000 and another one saying I had won $5.5million. Wow, I'm a RichBitch. Small asked if we could actually go and pick up our winnings. Ahhh bless.

 

2 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

Didn't Small's artwork make you smile just a little bit? I would love Boy Wonder to do something like that as it shows great imagination. Would still have to tell him it's inappropriate though but still ....xx

famfa said...

Oh yes both huffle and I laughed away from him but it was so out of character x