Thursday 12 December 2013

Take your Moo to work day

I didn't sleep well last night (though I did snore well apparantly) and I woke up woth a sore throat (not from snoring though!!). Moo woke up at 3:30am and couldn't get back to sleep. The boys went up to her at 7am - she was 'puffled' and Pooh was showing her his bottom (Smallest's very big bear).

Huffle went off to work and the boys off to school and Moo and I went to work. I had warned Jeff that I might be bringing Moo so he wasn't surprised when we turned up in our thermals and garden-wear ready for work. MrsM was there today so we had coffee early to sit and chat with her before she went off to work. We had Shortbread with Ganache and Stollen Bread. We did cuttings of various plants. Moo enjoyed it and wants to go again.

We came home for lunch and Moo emptied her bags. We had quite a stash.

Well it IS Christmas

I left Moo at home emailing and looking for missing items while I went to the dentist. After a long scale and clean it was decided that I needed two old fillings replaced. Oh dear, I'm not very good with anaesthetic. Oh well, it has to be done. I will be there next week!

I came home and Moo was annoyed at herself because she forgot some things. I said as long as the After Eights were here, I would forgive her. We made two different cannelonni's for dinner, the boys came home and looked through all the goodies we had. They were very happy.

Moo and I played table tennis while the boys played on the computer. Huffle came home and we ate dinner.

Moo has already started on the washing. We all played table tennis and table football. The house is manic. Too much excitement. Santa has left video messages for Moo and Huffle (they are both on the Naughty List - oh dear!!!). We did have a laugh watching them though.

 

 

3 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

I would probably save the dentist visit for after Christmas looking at that lot !! Welcome Moo xx

Unknown said...

Fantastic stash,. I have washing if Moo could pull it in?x

Anonymous said...

Crikey! Coffee and chocolate! Looks like no one is planning to sleep while Moo is with you! So she's doing the washing and doing your work at the garden, pity she can't go to the dentist in your place too, lol!

Hugs
Brenda