Tuesday 28 February 2017

Wet lion

Huffle and I had a terrible night's sleep. A barking dog woke us up first, then it was too warm. Huffle's tummy started gurgling and making weird noises and then because we opened the window, the noise of the main road was being carried by the wind straight into our room. We are both so tired today we are struggling to function!

The bus came early, driven by a driver I have never seen before and the windows are quite dark so I couldn't tell if the normal kids were on there. So trusting. After the bus went, I got an email saying the bus was going to be 15 minutes late. Well that system works then!! !!

I went off to work leaving Huffle to face much work and many calls. Today we replanted many geraniums (pelargoniums) and had some caramel almond orange squares at coffee break.

At home I had lunch with Huffle and we watched some of First Dates Hotel before I walked to the Beerstore to buy eggs. Now it's not really called the Beer Store but the Beer Store is in there. Really it is the Co-op. Anyway I got my eggs, had a quick chat to my nice neighbour about pancake day and came home in time to walk with ClownRose. We had a lot to talk about as she has asked me to look after her two little angels once a month for a couple of hours. We sorted all the intricacies out and walked hard and fast at the same time.

At home I FaceTimed Moo and she watched the boys come home and play basketball and then they played their piano pieces for her.

We had dinner and pancakes and Huffle went off to the doctors to get a prescription renewed and the boys played on the XBox. I measured material and windows and then played Mancala with Smallest.

 

No comments: