Wednesday 1 February 2017

Gerf

Small had a busy day today. He got up early and I took him and his snowboarding stuff to school for 7:45am for an 8am basketball practice. He got in the team and they played two games after a full day at school. They didn't win but they played hard and his teacher was pleased. They have a tournament sometime next week I think. The list of questions I asked him to answer before he left for basketball were completely forgotten and I had to call the school later. After his games, he was driven to the ski hill where he had missed his lesson but had time for his hot dog dinner and plenty of snowboarding. Huffle went and joined him later. They had a good time.

Smallest went to school on his own, despite the snow falling during the night and the roads being fairly thick with it, the bus was running. He got to present his castle that he made and he was happy that his drawbridge, attached to a thin stick and string with three knots in it, worked well. This was part of the Pulleys and Gears module they are doing.

I went to aerobics and worked hard. We did 200 various types of squats OUCH and what seemed like hundreds of press ups and lunges, plus I changed my weights from 5lbs to 7lbs and there are two of them so that's 14lbs really!! On the way home I stopped to look at one of the ladies computers. I managed to get her on enough to change her passsword but I think it has properly died!

Lunch with Huffle before he disappeared back into the loft for the rest of the afternoon while I made Cottage Pies for dinner. Today I have clocked up over 12,000 steps, mainly from walking around the house and kitchen. I did many loads of washing and drying too.

It snowed considerably and at one point I was planning on going for a walk and it was a white out blizzard. It did settle but not too badly. Huffle cleared the drive and then it fell on top again. whoops!

Smallest came home. He is asking for lots of cuddles at the moment. He says it's because he is tired. I'm tired too and I never tire of cuddles from my baby - I always say he gives the best cuddles. We played a couple of games of Pictureka, he did some homework and played on his tablet before dinner he practiced piano. One of his tunes, The Entertainer, is going to be his Talent Show entry. Wow, that's a hard one.

This evening I took him to his football practice again. It was nice because Angel was there and we got to sit and chat. It seems the team have a new Coach as well as the old assistant coach. He is one of the Dads, was a coach at another club but got sacked too and the boys seem to like him. Smallest and I came home and watched a bit of a film called Sheep and Wolves.

Huffle and Small came back from snowboarding and it was quite late so small went straight to bed after his shower.

 

 

No comments: