Sunday 11 September 2011

Running and Skipping

I would like to introduce you to one of my lovely friends and one of the children's Moral Guardians (he,he, that's a laugh, the moral bit!):



Aunty A

She will be running the Great North Run next Sunday (if you would like to sponsor her she would be very happy)

Anyway, Aunty A (She hates all vegetables beginning with 'A' and yet that is what her name begins with  - Weird!) came to visit us from London on the train.


Smallest and Moo waiting on the wrong platform
While we were waiting for her Smallest noticed a sign that he thought meant "No skipping on the railway"

Ah bless - simple things and little minds

So they just walked instead.



Then we went to the supermarket to buy some things for lunch and I was feeling in a rather silly mood and decided to try and make the shopping stand on end!?



My Gladioli's (to make the house look pleasing for our house viewers and two baguettes.  They wouldn't fit on the conveyor belt properly!  I made the checkout lady laugh - she said she wished I would come in more often - I told her I'm there all the time.


House Viewers No.2 came again this afternoon and definitely definitely want to buy.  They are sorting their financial details out tomorrow with the Estate Agents.

 


No comments: