Tuesday 6 September 2011

School, Gym, Lunch and a Guitar

Small is back at school and throroughly enjoying his new class and new teacher.

Smallest is just doing half days at school for this week but seeming to like it very much.  I don't know what they teach them when they are that young but when he was counting earlier today he added the number 20-10.  He seemed very proud!

I managed to go back to the gym today which was good becuase I haven't been able to get for ages.  Ouch my muscles.

Once I picked Smallest up from school we popped over to my friends house for lunch.  Smallest and his friend had a lovely time playing (mostly on a very noisy play guitar) while we chatted and put the world to rights.  I tried to take a photo of Smallest playing his friends guitar but he wouldn't stand still long enough.  We had a lovely time.

I picked some boxes up from the local shop and am planning on packing some stuff away this evening.

Small went to play at the Bomberdill's house and Smallest and I went to pick him up and have a quick cuppa.

Here they are playing nicely together on the Wii.

It has been really windy here today and our sunflowers have blown over.  So I cut them and brought them inside.



These are the flowers my Mum bought us for our Anniversary - smell beautiful

Still no viewings.  Am I impatient or what?

No comments: