Wednesday 25 January 2017

Basketball, Snowboarding, Pigs and Ukulele

Small set his own alarm for 6:45am. I drove him to school for his 8am basketball practice armed with all his Snowboard stuff for Ski Club later. I drove back, had my breakfast and waved Smallest off on the bus.

I drove my car to the garage, dropped it off and walked to my exercise class. OUCH! Today's class hurt a lot. I am still aching from Mondays class and we counted up that we did 185 squats. Now that will hurt more tomorrow. I walked home tentatively and I just got my coat off and I got a call from the garage saying my car was ready. Ooohhhhhh. Huffle went up into the loft for a call so I went out and walked back to the garage. It was a bit easier as I was looser from my walk home.

The garage have said that it was a computer error possibly and they reset it and asked me to bring it back when and if it did it again. They mentioned there could be a problem with my emissions but as I have just had a test, that seems unlikely. I came home and had a shower and then lunch with Huffle.

This afternoon I swiffed and mopped downstairs and took off the old shoe rack and cupboard from the sun room as our new show shelf is working beautifully. I made chilli for dinner.

Smallest came home from school by himself as Small was at SkiClub. He brought home a French paper with an A on it and was very pleased. He had also done his 3 little pigs play today and the silly wolf blew down the brick house. He was disgusted and they had to re-film it. He brought home a Ukulele to practice on. He says it hurts his fingers.

Huffle took Smallest to football practice where the boy that caused all the trouble in the first place, and who was supposed to have a three match ban, was there today. The new Coach wasn't there and neither was the old coach. One of the Dads was coaching (who we think has been lined up to take over) with MrSchmooze. Smallest wasn't overly impressed with the practice.

I stayed at home and watched The Halcyon and rested. When Smallest came home we realised the shower was broken and wouldn't produce any cold water. MrBasement has to come on Friday to fix it again. He came round about three months ago to fit a new cartridge which are given away as they have a lifetime guarantee (but obviously don't last very long).

Huffle picked up Small in my car (all the symbols came back and now I have to take the car back to the garage tomorrow). He had had a good Basketball session this morning and a good snowboarding lesson this evening. He is now an Intermediate.

 

No comments: