Sunday 15 January 2017

More calories to eat

Pancake breakfast where we realised we were cooking enough for six! Need to reduce that recipe though the boys eat them up during the week anyway. The kids played on the XBox for most of the rest of the morning while Huffle and I changed bedding, washed and dried and cleaned and tidied. He helped me to clear my wardrobe of Summer items and clear out stuff I don't use anymore. We must have left the kids playing too long because Smallest came and found us in the end.

We had lunch and then put on our coats, hats, gloves etc and drove to the lake front for a walk. As Small is the only one in the house that doesn't like walking, we gave him the decision of where to go. He chose a point between the Mushroom House and Rotary Park and the road we drove on ran out somewhere in between anyway so we parked and walked. Small took a Super Bouncy Ball he got for Christmas and we bounced it along the path. Smallest took a tennis ball and played catch with it.

It was much colder than I expected and silly Smallest left his gloves in the car. Huffle and I lent him one each until he was warm again. Our walk took us one way for about ten minutes and then we turned towards Rotary Park. On the way I decided I wanted to go on the beach to check out the ice on the rocks and we chose to walk along and sit while the boys smashed the ice with sticks and rocks. It was lovely once we got warm.

Eventually we turned around and made our way back along the path. I don't know how far we walked but my step counter is at 15,500 at the moment and it's only 5:30pm. I can't imagine we will do much more though as we are all tired and hungry which is why we came home and made a start on dinner. Small watched TV in his room whilst tidying it and Smallest lay on the sofa under the blanket, watching the same thing as Small but possibly different episodes (The Simpsons).

Ninja Warrior UK finished our evening.

It's cold!!! Brrrrrr. Steps today : 16,800. Just realised that the calorie counter isn't telling me how many calories I've burned but how many I can have. Bummer, the other day I thought it said it said I could have another 2,000. That's another whole day ah ha ha !! Silly billy

 

No comments: