Tuesday 31 January 2017

Beans recommended by Otto

It snowed during the night and it carried on for the rest of the day. Mid morning there seemed be a good dumping which settled but late on, there wasn't much accumulation at all. By evening it was thick and settling plenty.

Small walked to school by himself to get to basketball practice. I think he is now on the team as his teacher said he could give him a lift back after the game to get to ski club. Well done Small. The only confusion this causes now is whether I have to drive him to the game or not. I left Small with a note for his bag tomorrow to call me with some answers. Smallest went on the bus and I went off to work.

Today we were in the Greenhouse which is good because it's freezing!!! We potted up many plants but had a lovely lemon and poppy seed scone and coffee at break. Yum yum.

I got back at lunchtime when Huffle got a whole hour off and we watched some more of New Life in the Sun. Afterwards, I went shopping for food and bumped into Otto who shouted 'hey neighbour' and his little daughter (I think she's about 2) also shouted hey neighbour every time I passed them in an aisle. He even recommended some baked beans for me to try at just 87c - bargain!

Back home I FaceTimed Moo before putting my shopping away, sorting out the fridge and making a start on dinner. I made Breaded Chicken and Fish.

The boys came home in a strange mood. Smallest was tetchy with Small and Small was grumpy with me (mainly because of the chore I gave him). Both did piano practice before going on their tablets.

This evening I gave Huffle a night off and let him stay home and play XBox with Small while I took Smallest to football practice.

 

No comments: