Monday 16 January 2017

Turnovers

Small woke me this morning and I made lunches and got them mixed up and sent the kids off to school. I read a fascinating article on Autism written as an assignment by a friend. Clever lady MrsG. Mid morning I went off to Costco and met up with Suffolk. We shopped and browsed and stopped for tea and a banana at Starbucks before browsing a little more and finally coming home (she went off to school).

Huffle had waited for me to have lunch so we managed half an hour watching First Dates Hotel before he had to go and answer many emails and telephone calls.

I made a Tuna Bake for tonight's dinner and started on tomorrow's dinner. Tomorrow is busy as I have to get Small to school for 8am for basketball practice and then to work in the Greenhouse for 9am. At 12 I have to take Small and his team to Dodgeball and bring them back later in the afternoon. However, all this relies on not getting the 1cm of frozen rain we have had forecast.

At 3pm I went for a walk with ClownRose and LittleFin. It was a beautifully sunny day but cool. We walked until the bus came and brought our kids back. I finished off dinner while the boys had their piano lessons and prepared a casserole for tomorrow plus a soup.

After dinner, we took the boys to Cubs and Scouts where they had a demonstration in First Aid and learned what to do themselves. When I asked Smallest if he could save my life he said "yes if you are unconscious". I asked what he would do and he said "turn you over". Oh well that's okay then!

Huffle and I walked for an hour and a quarter on really icy paths and roads. It got very cold very quickly but we persevered.

Steps for today 21,000+. Wow.

 

No comments: