Tuesday 24 January 2017

Every muscle hurts

Small woke me from a dream about elephants in a lake near an office block........... I did not want to get up this morning, I was sooooo very tired. I'm guessing Smallest was tired too as he didn't get up at his normal time, subsequently Small was up late too. Poor Small had to get to school for 8am for a basketball practice (he still doesn't know if he is on the team yet!). He wanted to walk so I quickly made his lunch and sent him on his way. I then sorted out Smallest's lunch and waved him off on the school bus before quickly eating my breakfast and going off to work in the Greenhouse with Jan and Jeff. We made hundreds of Begonia cuttings today. It was nice to be back in the Greenhouse and hear plans of what is going to happen to the future of the garden centre.

At coffee break, MrsM served me my coffee in a Leicester City mug which she gave to me as a present. I love it.

I left with a begonia plant for the house and my new mug and came home to lunch made by Huffle. What a lucky lady I am. We watched A new Life in the sun and Huffle went back to work in the loft as the sump pump was noisily busy in the basement.

I FaceTimed Moo whilst sorting washing and then I made fish cakes for dinner which we had later with cous cous. I ache so badly from yesterday's new exercise class, I can hardly move my legs and arms and stomach and bum, well everything really.

The boys came home. Smallest is finished in Tchoukball tournament and is still waiting to hear if he is on the Dodgeball team. He made a bit more of his castle using gears and pulleys and is very pleased with it.

It snowed for most of the day and settled a little bit but didn't come to much in the end. Hopefully there will be no school bus disruption and consequent cancelling of ski club etc. I have to remember to take my car in to the garage on my way to my excercise class (groan).

 

No comments: