Wednesday 22 March 2017

3 hour wool winding

I had a terrible night's sleep. My throat was so sore and the wind outside was horrendous all night. I got up at 2:30am until 3:30am drinking hot lemon, honey and ginger. I was so tired this morning and felt so ill that Huffle sent me back to bed and looked after the boys' lunches and sent them off on the bus. I tried to stay in bed and sleep but all I could do was rest. In the end I got up and had some breakfast and hot water. I can always judge how bad I am by whether I can drink coffee and today I couldn't, though I did manage a cup of tea late afternoon.

I was supposed to be sewing with Suffolk today but we cancelled it. She told me it was my body's way of telling me to stop and watch TV all day. I didn't but I didn't do much. I read by the window with the sunshine coming through which was lovely. I never get a chance to just sit and read in the house (I promise I will make more time for one of the things I love).

I did make a chilli which was easy because I threw it all in the Slow Cooker and let it do its thing and put a jacket Potato in the oven for me for dinner.

Huffle and I had lunch and watched a Gotham episode before he left me and went back to work and I went to bed to try and sleep. I got up before the kids came home and we sat and watched the England v Germany game and had our dinner watching it.

Smallest and Huffle went off to Smallest's first practice for his new club. He hasnt got his practice t-shirt yet so he went in his England shirt. We have had so much correspondence from this new club, they seem very organised. Today they wanted us to fill out the measurements for Smallest so he gets the correct kit. Huffle is impressed so far with how the practice went. Much better than the old club.

Small stayed at home with me and we tidied the kitchen and emptied and filled the dishwasher before he played on his tablet and I watched DIY SOS whilst winding wool.

 

No comments: