Sunday 12 March 2017

Lose an hour and a meal

We didn't know we had to put the clocks back last night. That's a downside of not having any Canadian cable stations, news stations or Canadian Radio (apart from in the car). The upside was that we slept in until 10am (well Huffle and I did). Smallest slept until 8am ha! When I came down after having my shower, the table was set, fruit was being prepared and the pancake recipe was there waiting for my attention. I guess everyone wanted pancakes!

We had a lovely breakfast albeit at 11am and afterwards Huffle and I went into organising mode (well that was probably started by me but Huffle normally gets sucked into these things I start). I moved some things around in the kitchen which resulted in cleaning places that normally don't get used, restocking of various jars and bottles which then resulted in cleaning pantry shelves and re-organising them. Huffle brought the computer down so we could make some new playlists for the IPod which resulted in updating. While he was waiting he decided he needed a haircut and I crocheted in between various tasks that came up. In the meantime the boys just played on their tablets (nicely though and together).

I heard from ClownRose today that LittleFin yesterday was calling for Addie (Small/Smallest) and Ball and when she drove past our house he shouted NamNam which apparently is me. I guess we were a hit then. I also heard from Suffolk regarding Lsuffolks cake which is needed for Wednesday. She has asked for an Emoji cake. Ummmm that could be interesting.

I played three games of table tennis with Smallest in the semi-darkness. He won two out of three games. Stinker! Huffle FaceTimed Grandma and Grandad before we all went out for dinner. Only two meals were needed today due to the fact we got up so late. We had a lovely meal at our favourite Italian restaurant and played nearly a whole game of Millionaire Monopoly while waiting.

Back home the boys played on the XBox while Huffle and I sorted out our playlists on the IPod.

 

No comments: