Thursday 15 December 2011

I'll bring the keys at 4pm!

Moo, Smallest and I went to a Mall today while Small was at school.  We bought some decorations, a few more presents and some nuts and sweets for Christmas.

I took Moo to Tim Hortons (just to try) and we had a box of assorted Timbits - not bad.

At 12 I had a call from Huffle to say that we had completed and that our keys were with the Realtor and the spare ones with them.  I emailed the Realtor, the sellers will be out of the house by 4pm today and she will bring the keys to us.

WAHHHOOOOOOOO.  

Meanwhile, we carried on shopping.  

We found Santa's house........


And saw him chatting to some children..........

Smallest tried some hats on........

I swapped Smallest for Bert

A little monster?

Cute as a button?



It was 12* today and rained again lots.  Apparently it is colder in Leicestershire (our old home) than here.  Not for long thought I bet!


Moo and Smallest watching TV and chilling.

Off to collect Small from school and then wait for keys to arrive.  More later...........


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Moo has arrived & you've completed on your new home!

Love Everett xxx