Wednesday 14 December 2011

Rainy day and Red Wrap

Huffle, Moo and I all went off to Whitby today after dropping the boys off at school.

We had to go to the solicitors to sign for our house.  Papers signed, money paid - keys gone to Realtor ready for us to pick up Friday Morning.  wahooooooooo.

Moo and I then went to a shopping park where there were lots of housey type shops.  We bought a bit of this and a bit of that including some Christmas presents.

We had a lunch of wraps, panini, smoothie and milkshake.  Our wrap was red - how did that happen.  It was yummy though.
When we got home I drove past the house to show Moo, then we picked the boys up.  Once home we got them to work through the sears catalogue to show us what they wanted for Christmas (well for Santa really).  Honestly, they do want some rubbish - not sure Santa will oblige!
Small cutting out pictures and writing to Santa.



Smallest doing Dot to Dot with Moo.


It rained and rained today.  Did Moo bring it with her?  Yes we think so.  Seeing as we got the blame when we came over here and it was raining.
I was messing about on my phone today and I said to it "email Grinmoo" and it replied "I don't understand female grooming". WHAT?  Where did it get that from?  I will have to work on my Canadian Accent.

Huffle has just shown Moo the Yultide Fireplace - I can see she's going to want to subscribe to that channel when she gets home.  She has done really well seeing as she was awake this morning at 2:30, 3:30, 4:30.  We made her stay up till 9:30 tonight.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the ickles are delighted to have their Moo for Christmas. As for Moo - I like her slippers!!

Skype later? Love Yahoo xxx

hayleysg said...

Really want that phone! Shall be stealing it when I come over :) it's so cold here, could imagine how cold it is over with you!
Hayley xxx