Thursday 22 December 2011

You want to deliver it when?


Last night Huffle got a phone call from the shippers to say hat they can now deliver on the 23rd December.  Now I know we should be happy but we've rebought all the Christmas presents.  Been given sofas, and had plans for the 23rd.  Am I being unreasonable?  I am happy to get our stuff, of course I am, but what an upheaval this will cause.

Oh bums, just get on with it silly woman!

The container arrives here at our house tomorrow morning (Friday for those of you in a different time zone).

I look forward to showing you the photos of the chaos..........





3 comments:

marina said...

the kids will be lucky two of everything x

Anonymous said...

Oh lord, I don't know whether to be happy for you or to scream in frustration! At least you'll have your stuff but I bet you were resigned to not having it and have made other plans! What a pain, but at least you'll be surrounded by all your own things again.

Hugs
Brenda

Sarah Tomson said...

Yippee!

All of your belongings and double the presents!

Happy Christmas x