Friday 10 July 2015

The Unwatchables

Small didn't sleep, had a headache and ended up coming down to us before we went to bed. Huffle didn't sleep because of a headache and had to get up in the night for painkillers. I woke up with a headache and Smallest is fine.

Huffle worked and the boys and I did nothing much this morning except to read, do a bit of washing and go our for some provisions.

This afternoon we picked up Smallest's friend and brought him back home where we had lunch, the kids all played in the pool, on the trampoline, football and Wii. Small and I played Cluedo before he disappeared into his room because the younger kids were getting on his nerves. He ended up playing on his tablet. Smallest taught his friend how to play Mastermind and they were still playing when his Mum came to pick him up. I managed to plant a few plants, fill the bird feeders and water a few things as well as go in the pool by myself (a rare treat) and read my book.

When Huffle finished work and stocked up at the Beer Store, we all got into the pool before making dinner and eating it in front of The Unbeatables - which was rubbish. Huffle and I both fell asleep. We are glad we didn't go to the cinema to see that.

 

 

No comments: