Friday 7 October 2011

Blind leading the Blind

Funny Story

LizzieDotDot, Moo and I went for a mosey around the local town today.  We were all so busy chattering that we didn't see a group of people walking towards us.  So much so that we bumped into them.  They were collecting for Guide Dogs for the Blind - he, he.  They didn't ask us for a donation - I guess they thought we needed Guide Dogs for ourselves.  WHOOPS.


UK House

Solicitors have sent the Contract to the buyers' solicitors.  WOW that was quick.


Canada

Huffle and I are off tomorrow to Canada house hunting and looking at schools.  Back Wedneday.  I am hoping to still be able to blog there but I won't be able to add pics till I get back.

The weather is supposed to be mid 20's so looking forward to a bit of sun after all the rain and wind and cold we have had here over the past couple of days.  Although I have bought myself a new umbrella!  (just in case).

No comments: