Saturday 29 October 2011

Bye Bye Little House

We all spent the morning clearing out the little house at the bottom of our garden

This is Small on the day we got it

....and Smallest when he was smaller
 ...and then Jack and Jill came round and bought it, dismantled it.............


and took it away


This is Jill's Dad and Jack - to me, to you
BYE BYE HOUSE - I'm sure you will be very happy in your new home with the lovely little Is and C.

The empty space where the little house once stood

The boys had a good Monkey about in the garden whilst all this was going on.



Who threw that frisbee up there?

"I can get it"

"Maybe I'll just have a rest first"

"Bet you can't see me?"

Still no water.  So we have been down to the water tanker in the middle of the village to fill up with water and two of my lovely neighbours have just delivered two buckets of water for "the boys to bath in" - brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

We can't put the heating on either because our boiler heats the water and the radiators.  IT'S FREEZING.  So we have lit the fire



And now we are cosy warm.

Aunty A is on her way from London to visit us.  We warned her this morning that we were a little under the weather and without water but she still wanted to come. 

Wish I had bought some crumpets to toast on the fire - think I might have sold my toasting fork - whoops.

3 comments:

Sarah Tomson said...

Lol Jack looks like he has a buzz lightyear backpack on!

You will be very pleased to know Jack with a little help from Jills dad has erected the little house and it loves its new home (it told me so!) and is equally loved by C and Is who have had a lovely afternoon playing shopkeepers.

Glad to hear the water is back on even if it is a funny colour!

x

famfa said...

Yes I saw that. What was on his back? I'm very pleased the girls are happy with their little home. I would love to see some pics of them with it. X

Sarah Tomson said...

Think it looks like the car side mirror? certainly no superhero!

I will at some point get some pics of them and send them. x