Wednesday 26 October 2011

MELTDOWN

I had a complete and utter meltdown this morning.

I didn't sleep very well last night.  I got up too early this morning because I was worrying.

I cried.

Then Yahoo came round and sorted me out. 

First we rang the Estate Agents and asked them if we could delay the buyers moving in for a couple of weeks.  NO PROBLEM - they were more than happy to oblige - in fact the buyers thought it was going rather quickly too.

Then we rang the shippers and delayed the packing till we get back to them with another date - NO PROBLEM.

The Admissions lady rang me and there is NO PROBLEM taking the kids out of school here - only have to put it in writing for their current school and maybe get some homework for them to do. 

Yahoo has been texting me all day to check I am alright.  I AM!  Bless her - THANKS YAHOO.


Sorted all my clothes and shoes.  Chucked some, bagged some for charity.  Left only winter clothes in my wardrobe.  Packed away my flip flops.

Picked the kids up from school.  Quick bike ride, played some games, watched a bit of a film.  Had dinner.



Small watched some TV.



Smallest and I played a Lego game.


Shhhhh - they are both tucked up fast asleep - Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Huffle is away on a golfing trip.  BOOOOOO.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring - eeeeekkkkk.











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodnight Famfa, I'm always here if you need to cry, shout, laugh, swear, moan, giggle or just natter. When your in Canada I'll still be here at the end of a phone, on FB, via email, text, letter or via carrier pigeon!

Yahoo xx

famfa said...

Thanks Yahoo, you are a star*

Anonymous said...

Dear Famfa, I'm so pleased that you have been able to delay the date, and I hope that it gives you more time to sort things out. I've been working today, and I am tomorrow and Friday, so I won't be about. You can text me anytime even after "pumpkin hour". I shall see you Friday evening. It will all come together - just a bit too quick too much at the moment. Xxx

Mary Ann Tate said...

I don't think it would be normal if you weren't stressed...unless you were on very very good drugs:) It's a big step you are taking but it will all turn out okay in the end.

Sarah Tomson said...

So glad that your day seems to have ended on a better note than it started!

Really pleased that you've been able to change your dates so that you've got a bit more time to sort everything i know i hated moving and we only went 2 miles down the road!!

Huffle playing golf - lucky him must have too much time on his hands!

Hope todays a good day, see you soon xx

Anonymous said...

Ugh, smash head on keyboard to continue! It'll get there in the end and one day you'll look back on this and laugh.... and in a fond way too, not in a hysterical, I'm completely loosing it kind of way!!

Take a deep breath and just think of all those cheap craft stores and thrift stores waiting for you over here!

Hugs
Brenda