Friday 21 October 2011

When?

Looks like the survey report has been passed to the buyers. I say this because today they asked if we could move out next Friday. WHAT? Now would they ask to move in a weeks time if the survey wasn't back? Or if there were serious issues? I don't think so!

So I am now appealing to friends of mine who read this (or ask my friends if they DON'T read this) for spare rooms just in case we need to move and aren't able to move to our new home the other side of the world.

We were just saying that nothing happens for ages and then suddenly everything seems to move at the same time. Is this the point where I am supposed to get stressed.

We've now moved the Canadian completion date to mid December and our Realtor is looking for temporary accommodation for us just in case.

Off to sort out more paperwork, check quotes for shipping, pack some rubbish.

Be back soon x

No comments: