Friday 14 October 2011

Inside .............

I have been asked by my lovely friends to post some pictures of the inside of the new house.  So here we go:-

This is a Three season room - I guess its too cold in the winter to use!

The Old Barn is the original Homestead Barn?!

Master Bedroom

Smallest wants this room because he likes the bear on the bed - we told him the bear will be gone but he doesn't care - He asked today if ALL his soft toys could come with us - he was very pleased when we said YES!

Small's room - but we WILL be painting it - he too likes the Green Dog?!

Study by the Loft Stairs

One side of the loft

Looking through to the lounge

Hall - anyone for some spinning

Lounge looking through to Kitchen
......................and that's about all I have.  Obviously all their furniture is lovely and ours will be on a ship for some time. 

It's not a huge house (like some think) but it's a lovely homely house and I think we will be very happy there.

BTW, opposite this house is a sign with a Moose on it, so I'm guessing they wander around wild - how funny would that be?  We were advised by a neighbour to be careful in rutting season - she said "Don't wear a fur coat" - oooh that made us laugh.


UPDATE

All going smoothly with the solicitors here.  Money wired for goodwill despoit on Canada house.

New quotes being sent for Shipping (did I mention how expensive the orginal quote was?). 



I posted this picture yesterday but I forgot to mention that these were Halloween Costomes - FOR DOGS!  Yes Dogs - can you believe it?

This is a typical Road picture - big long wide roads with amazing trees


Night Night x

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Famfa, your new home looks absolutely amazing. I was in awe with the first set of photographs that you posted and inside the house is as stunning. The barn, and all that land!!
I laughed my socks off at the comment from your neighbour to be re the moose. I just think you are all going to be so happy and will have such a wonderful life in Canada.
Think of us in “Heacham” next week – “legs eleven”. Xxx

Anonymous said...

It's looks really beautiful. I'm so pleased for you all. Can't wait to see pics of the garden during the different seasons. Dreamt I was emigrating to Australia last night and was so happy... Then I woke up!!

Loving reading your life story. Half term next week are you free?

With love Yahoo x

Sarah Tomson said...

Yippee more pics - fab! loving having a peak at your new house

We are also off to Heacham next week - kinda hoping it'll be a bit better than your trip there! (however we aren't quite so "posh"! and have made note of what not to eat!) hehe

see you soon
xx

famfa said...

For those you going to Heacham, I apologise for my stories previously. I am sure it is a lovely place if you are not two big snobs like Huffle and I. Thank you for all your lovely comments. Whatever you are doing this half term, ENJOY xxx

CottonSocks said...

just been catching up on my reading and well - what a trip ... and what a fantastic house!

I'm so glad that everything is going well for you both and the photos you've posted up are stunning - although I'm still having trouble spotting the chipmunk on the lawn

CherylD x

Mary Ann Tate said...

You are moving to a lovely area and your new house is wonderful and very cozy looking. Did they mention the snow that we get?...oh well never mind:) We are supposed to be getting a better winter this year.

Harborough Dad said...

Thanks for sharing pictures of your new home - it looks lovely (and big!). So when the Jumbleberries Clan come to visit in the new year, which room will we be staying in????

Jumbleberries xx