Sunday 19 February 2012

Where's my Raspberry Jam gone?

Well HB has gone but already we have had a Skype from her. It has been quiet without her (not really because she left the boys here with us - I think she forgot to take them!!!).

Huffle noticed how much of his Raspberry Jam she had eaten whilst she was here. She did like it!

We woke to bright sunshine this morning. It had snowed overnight but the sun was glistening on the snow making it look like sparkling crystals everywhere. Huffle mentioned that it might be a "camera day".

After breakfast, Huffle, Small and I played Disney Monopoly while Smallest coloured in a picture I drew for him. Small won the game and then helped Smallest. Huffle and I cleared the drive. We had a Skype call from Grandma and a separate one from Grandad who is working away.

This was an icicle hanging from Huffle's car to the floor.

 

We had a trip out to get a few things. It was quite cold but fabulously bright and clear.

These pics were taken whilst in the car (I was a passenger, don't worry)

We all played in the garden and built a snow fort on the front. Smallest got a snowball in the mouth from Huffle (he says it wasn't completely his fault!!).

Small made a snow seat in his fort. Ooh chilly bum!

Huffle helping to build the fort

ClownRose, her Mum and BabyMo walked past and we chatted briefly. Smallest got too cold and went inside while Huffle and I had a cup of tea on the verandah. It was so sunny but really really cold. It's supposed to be a cold one tonight. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Cold hair again?

Tree!
Small Making his fort. Could this become an igloo?

Smallest went inside because he was cold but soon warmed up enough to monkey about

The boys skyped their friends the DotDot boys but left me so I had a lovely chat with LizzieDotDot and got to oggle at Bernard, awwww he's lovely.

We had dinner, watched a bit of TV. Huffle and Smallest were watching Huffle's football (soccer) team play (Stoke) and Peter Crouch scored. Huffle jumped up and Smallest started to do the Peter Crouch robot dance and Huffle did the rope dance. What a pair! We played with the cars and before we knew it, it was bedtime for the bears.

Stoke won 2-0 and are through to the Quarter Finals as are Leicester City.

 

Uncle Dermott continues to improve. Hopefully we will hear more news soon.

 

I have been having a lot of trouble blogging recently. My photos won't load the way I want, pages keep going missing. So please bear with me while I sort these problems out. I think that the "who's who" is now appearing at the top of the page and all the other bits I used to have at the side are at the bottom. I use an app mainly called BLOGSY and the people at Blogsy are being very helpful. In fact I have just finished talking via email to the CEO who has already sorted out my photo problems. Can't ask for better service than that! Hopefully the rest will be back to normal soon.

 

 

No comments: