Tuesday 3 July 2012

Day One / Sixty Three

The Lady I normally garden with was not there today. I still worked but mainly by myself, tidying up the gardens, planting some new plants, weeding etc. It was a cloudy day but quite sticky. I came home with a couple of Bulbs and a clematis plant.

 

This little frog kept popping up where I was weeding.

Aunt Pear is at Wimbledon today. Apparently CousinPest has been appearing on the TV quite a lot recently at Wimbledon. FAME! I have recorded Andy Murray so will be watching him later!

The boys were very well behaved for Moo this morning and then when I got back they went all silly. We had lunch. They went in the pool - which was nearly clear. You couldn't see the bottom but nearly! Then we realised the pump wasn't working properly. It turned out the handle of the pump wasn't fully in the right position - we sorted it purely by accident. I rang the pool company. They asked if I could come in and bring a sample of the water and they would talk me through some things to do. I also called a plumber as our kitchen sink is leaking because the pipe has come away from the plug hole! They are coming tomorrow morning. So tomorrow will be a sorting day!

The day got stickier and sticker and then we had a bit of rain but it stayed quite close. We have storms forecast for today.

We tried to play outside but it was yucky close weather. We attempted football and frisby.

The boys had dinner. I made grown up dinner. Huffle came home late due to traffic.

We all played Leicestershire Monopoly. Moo won.

🎈 HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎉

TO KYLE ELDERFLOWER MEADOW 🍸 AND ART DOTDOT 🍰

both Birthdays 🇬🇧 were yesterday - sorry xxxx

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Had an amazing day at Wimbledon will try to find camera cable so can postpics on Facebook. Pest took us through staff door onto centre court, wow partic when serena Williams walked on from other end . Will email later might try skypeing! Glad to see u playing home town monopoly! Am shattered not home til v late, still it doesn't matter does it? I don't work any more. Xx

Angie said...

Just poped over to have a read ...you seem to have a great life ...and all seem very happy....love the frog. xx

famfa said...

Aunt pear - Glad you had good day. Finally seen him. Brilliant. You can sleep in xx

Angie - thanks for visiting. We do have fun. I loved the frog too.