Saturday 12 January 2013

Is it Electric*

I went to bed last night feeling awful. Aches and pains, bad head, sniffly, sneezy. I didn't sleep too badly.

When I woke up this morning I came down and sat at the breakfast table with everyone but wasn't ready to eat. I had a couple of pieces of toast and then felt sick so left them and went back to bed.

Moo went for a walk with Mrs Royal, Drew and Garfunkel. Huffle watched football. The boys played on the Wii, had baths.

We went out for a walk this afternoon to the beach. Had a play on the park, scooted, walked and then went for fish and Chips. The boys are in bed. Moo is not 100%. Huffle is very tired. I still feel achey and snuffly. We are watching a Film with English Choclate.

Hope to write more tomorrow. Photos from today tomorrow too.

 

*referring to the fence I crawled between on the beach.

 

4 comments:

Mrs Rumbleskins said...

Oh dear you don't sound well at all. Hope you recover quickly.

Mrs Rumbleskins said...

Oh dear you don't sound well at all. Hope you recover quickly.

Unknown said...

Get well soon. . xxx

AA said...

That squeeze of lemon didn't help then?

Have a big lazy Sunday, I'm sure the smalls will look after you. Hope you all feel better soon.

xxxx