Monday 10 November 2014

Christmas Stuff

I don't have much to write about today. I really don't know where the time went. I did a shop for groceries and bought lots of fruit for the Christmas Cake and that was my morning.

The afternoon was spent weighing out fruit for the cake and trying to get the last of the Brandy out of the bottle for the fruit mix to soak in. I didn't quite have enough and as I had to pop to The Royals, I thought I would check their supply but theirs was drier than mine. A trip to the LCBO is in order tomorrow I think. Moo Skyped me and told me the ending of Downton Abbey before I had finished watching it! BOOOOOOO!

The boys had their piano lessons and have started learning Christmas songs.

We had chilli for dinner and I put extra spice in (I can't taste it, It's not hot says Small, except he couldn't finish it and then he said his tummy was on fire). After dinner we played several rounds of Pictureka.

It didn't snow or rain today but it was cold.

 

 

No comments: