Wednesday 26 November 2014

The remote kicked me!

I slept terribly all night long. Lots of dreams, one after the other, but I don't really know what about, they are kind of on the edge of me remembering but just a little bit out of reach. (Does that even make sense?).

Huffle worked from home and was very frustrated as he spent most of the day (up to the point of sitting down for our evening meal) waiting for some information to be sent through so he could work on it. That meant he then had to work during the evening - not good!

The boys went to school wearing fleeces and trainers today (another 1* day). I went to aerobics and worked hard despite the fact I was very tired. We had a laugh too though.

Huffle and I managed a quick cup of tea together plus a Skype of Grandma and Moo before we had a quick lunch. After my shower I sewed for the rest of the afternoon until it was time to get the boys from school.

Homework was done. Tuba was played beautifully (if not a little too loudly), piano was practised by both (but Smallest got upset when he asked for my help but wouldn't look at the sheet music!) and Smallest's bedroom was cleared, cleaned and sorted.

 

 

No comments: