Monday 3 November 2014

Postman Pats

Last week I must have had a really bad shopping day, as today I ended up taking back two bags full of stuff I had bought for the boys that didn't fit either of them. Some of the stuff was clearance and they are not supposed to exchange but the check out lady was very nice and said I could exchange. When she found me walking round not picking anything up, she said I could have a gift card. When the gift card wouldn't work, she gave me cash. Super.

I did a food shop and then came home for lunch and a Skype with Moo before making Spanakopita and a Cheese and Onion Pie. I then remembered I was supposed to making Meatballs as the mince was due today. Oh well at least tomorrow's dinner is prepared already. I got some knitting done and watched a Downton Abbey in between washing and mopping.

The boys came home and did their homework and piano lessons. The Piano teacher asked if she could start teaching them Christmas songs and is getting us a book for next week. Both boys are doing well and have moved on to harder pieces. I am getting behind in my practice. I'm trying to keep up with them so that I can help Smallest.

There was no Beavers or Scouts tonight as they have a Guy Fawkes night on Wednesday. Instead we helped to deliver leaflets for the Lions Club who give the Scouts their room for free. With the help of Small's friend we did our road up to the top and one other road. After we dropped Small's friend back, we came home.

 

 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What on earth is a spanikopita ??

famfa said...

Greek filo filled with feta and spinach