Sunday 28 December 2014

A single flurry

We had an 'in' day today. There was a moment when the snow decided to come and Moo got very excited. Then it stopped and that was that! Huffle watched stoke win again.

We finished off our Bowling Dice game (I won) and learned a new game called S'quarrels. It was quite good once we got our head around it. (I won that too). Moo and I finally managed to get the edges on the jigsaw and started to do the middle.

Huffle sorted out his football cards in a frame and hung it. There was plenty of hanging of new pictures, putting away of new clothes and bits and bobs.

Aunt Pear bought us this tea towel showing lots of villages in our Home County. There are plenty we don't know and lots we can't find on the map.

Moo and I sorted out the front 'closet' and went through all the coats, hats, gloves, scarves and various other snow gear we have. All organised now.

The boys played some more Wii U and late afternoon Small's friend Cog came round and had pizza with us while we watched Ant Boy (which was a terrible film dubbed from Dutch).

Messing around with Smallest's kaleidoscope and a camera

 

5 comments:

Sarah Tomson said...

Think I need to go to specsavers....I thought ooo she's baked a lovely lattice pie in the last picture!!

AA said...

I thought it was a waffle, and I've just got new glasses!!

xx

famfa said...

Perhaps you were hungry x

famfa said...

Perhaps you were hungry too xx

AA said...

I'm always hungry!