Monday 1 December 2014

Cyber Monday

Poor Huffle is still feeling poorly and decided to work from home. My throat still hurts but not too bad. Smallest keeps crying at the silliest of things and Small is an eleven year old teenager!

After the kids went to school, I drove off to the Mall. I went to get my favourite boots mended (it took ages to find the right place and in the end it was a lovely Chinese couple who mended them beautifully and even managed to put the Fat Face rivet back on. I'm very pleased). I also wanted to get my mascara from there because they were offering gift bags worth $135 with some lovely things in. While I was there I also managed to get some Christmas presents.

Huffle and I had a quick lunch together which was interrupted by Moo FaceTiming to tell me her email wasn't working and what did we think the problem was. She is funny - she is sorted now though. Huffle went back to work and I went off to our local town to pick up a Food Processor that we bought online yesterday in the Cyber Monday sale, or Black Friday or whatever it is called. I also wanted to pick up Huffle's Gel Seat that we had a rain check for. I queued for ages and eventually got what I wanted. The lady said "Now Famfa, how was your online shopping experience?" FABULOUS I said. She was very pleased and I don't think she realised I was taking the p!55. Next I did some food shopping and bought a few more presents. Wow day 1 of December and nearly all of them got. Now that is fabulous.

At home I hid away presents, put the shopping away and made a start on dinner. Tonight we had sausages (mine were veggie cheese and leek ones) with Jacket Potatoes and I made a Sweet Chilli Relish which was delicious. (Huffle edit - it was lovely, she can do that one again)

The boys did their piano lessons and their teacher said they were both doing really well. Small is to practise Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and Smallest has Jingle Bells with chords. Very impressive. After dinner Huffle took the kids to Beavers and Scouts where they sang Christmas songs in readiness for the Tree Lighting next Monday (Small is not impressed at all and has already said he is going to be ill on that day).

No comments: