Tuesday 6 March 2012

Aunty A Arrives


Smallest had another dream last night and awoke in tears ***"We all went down a plug hole. Mummy went all the way down and it was evil and turned her into a zombie. She made the dragon a zombie and made it dead so me and Small and Daddy could escape"*** Strange!! This is all resulting in watching a Sponge Bob episode - doesn't make any sense but I have banned it for a while to see if it stops the dreams.

This morning Smallest finished off the banner for Aunty A's arrival at the airport.

WELCOME AUNTY A TO CANADA - hope you brought Jelly Beans! I think they tried some Jelly Beans in America and we haven't seen any here yet. We haven't asked her to bring any though.

I read Mr Men books all morning. Little Miss Busy (that's me). Mr Forgetful (that's Smallest). I forgot the rest (maybe I'm Mr Forgetful). We sat and played with the lego building a 'battle scene'.

Trapped my thumb between the doors of the freezer and the fridge. Ouch, it hurt. I shouted out in agony and Smallest rushed to my side, looked at my thumb and said "I think you should have a bath - it always makes me feel better!". funny little man.

 

This is how Smallest wanted to greet Aunty A.

Waiting................

We got there far too early. Her flight was delayed slightly too. The airport was absolutely full of Indians. Is something happening in Canada that I don't know about? All the men were carrying flowers, there were babies screaming and people kissing babies, people hugging other people. I couldn't tell who was greeting who. It was interesting to watch and kept Smallest quiet for ages.

This was Aunty A's rent. Fabulous. Thanks Aunty A


The road home was awful. We went to pick Small up but he was at the school Movie Night. He will be brought home later by his friend's Mum.

Smallest gave Aunty A a tour of the house as soon as she stepped in.

 

Congratulations to Aunt Pear for handing in her notice. Time to relax. Ahhhhhhhhhhh

 

1 comment:

Mrs B said...

Jammie Dodgers - enough said!!!!