Thursday 1 March 2012

Please Super Mice your Children

I am not blogging today. We had a very busy day at Disney and there is far too much to write and far too many photos to post. Here is a sneak preview........

 

On the way back to the car Smallest said "Mummy, what does super mice mean?". "I don't know Smallest, where did you hear it?" I said. "The man just said please super mice your children" he said innocently.

"Oh he said Supervise not super mice, that means look after your children not change your children into Super little Mice, eek eek eek!" I said. He thought that was very funny.

We are off to Disney again tomorrow and I will write it all up in one go, probably on Saturday whilst at the airport coming home, so there may not be anything tomorrow. Sorry xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good girl, have another superb day at Disney. Aunt P x

Anonymous said...

Come on, people rely on this blog... Let's get writing shall we!???

famfa said...

Chicken - name yourself!!!

Anonymous said...

Morning Famfa

Hope you all had a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about it. Skype early this week hopefully.

Love yahoo xxx

Anonymous said...

I hope you have had a fantastic holiday. Everett Xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Famfa

It looks like you are having a really great time in Disney - I have smallest's photo on this months School calendar and I hope he has a lovely birthday, CherylD xxx