Friday 11 October 2013

Barry Beaver Bellyflops

Another day of feeling yucky. Huffle had a trying day of working at home, possibly not helped by us being there too.

We had just finished breakfast and written a list of things we were going to do (the boys and I) when Cog rang and Small went off to his house to play leaving Smallest and me to play on the Wii and then Pig Goes Pop. We skyped Moo and she played one game with us too but she lost and not because we cheated like she said! He also entertained us with a puppet show.

And we had to pay for our ticket. He said he wanted a dollar but I gave him 25c as it said it was 20p a ticket. I am certain that 20p does not convert into $1.

Small came home and we had lunch and watched part of Toy Story2. The boys played on the IPads and played football .................

Smallest
Small

The boys

............before rushing off to swimming lessons. The house across the road from swimming always has good Halloween decorations and Huffle sent me this photo...........

.........as he took them and I was allowed a half an hour rest in front of Downton Abbey before I made dinner.

When all my boys got home we sat and ate and watched Back to the Future 2. By the end it was bedtime for the littles and Huffle and I relaxed and drank tea.

The docs rang today to say that the sample I left for analysis yesterday was no good as they need to send it next week so I have to go in on Tuesday to do another one. Well that's rather annoying. It means I have wait ages for any results. Mind you, the antibiotics seem to be kicking in now so hopefully I am on the mend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't get over how tall Small is, he'll be a giant by 16! Hope Huffle's day finished ok, doesn't sound the best of times, work-wise. x