Wednesday 23 July 2014

Diving Board Bat and Ball

Last night we had storms. Very loud thunder, lightning and lots of rain. It went on for a couple of hours. It even woke up Small. Smallest, as usual, slept on.

This morning, the boys and I had breakfast in front of one of their trashy programmes, and then got ready and dropped Smallest off at his friend Malcolm's house. They played on the trampoline, basketball against the nanny and they won, football on the school field and had lunch which consisted of a hot dog and Kraft Dinner (this is Mac n cheese in a box and Smallest screwed his nose up when he told me). Small and I went food shopping. He played on a gadget in there while I shopped and then he helped me to empty my trolley and pack the car. When we got home we played Disney monopoly and he beat me. He then played on the IPad while I watched a bit of An Honourable Woman.

Small and I picked up Smallest and we went to swimming lessons. MrsE taught Small today and put him through his paces. Smallest was taught by her little assistant who started him off by rescuing Small. They ended the lesson by jumping off the diving board to catch or bat a ball. It was very funny.

We came home and Small went off to play at his friends Logs house for a couple of hours and Smallest played with his Lego and briefly went in the pool. I had a visit from an ExPat friend of mine and we had a good chat and a coffee.

Today the oven behaved itself and roasted our dinner beautifully. It should be the end of this week that our part arrives. Won't hold my breath! The belts for the mower arrived a few days ago and they told Huffle they are working on the mower now, so that should be delivered back tomorrow or Friday. Again, I won't hold my breath.

 

 

No comments: