Tuesday 26 August 2014

Ice Ice Baby

That damn Ice Bucket Challenge kept me up all night. No idea why, because I wasn't worried about it but it was obviously on my mind.

Huffle went to work and the boys and I had breakfast, did some shopping and then we gave away Small to his friend Cog for the rest of the day. Smallest and I put away the shopping, had lunch and then cycled to the Tennis Courts.

It was in really hot today. The temperature was 30 but the humidity was high. We managed about 20 minutes and then gave in and cycled home. After a cooling ice cream on the porch, we went up to the pool. We both went in and the water was cold but very welcoming. We had many many games of Monopoly Deal in between cooling off in the pool.

We had a lovely afternoon and there was no arguing (now who was missing?). When Huffle came home, he filmed my ice bucket challenge while Smallest threw it over me. Small came home just as it was finished. He was disappointed. Maybe he will get to throw it over Huffle if he gets nominated. I nominated Grandad, Mrs ElderflowerMeadow and the lovely EmG.

We didn't plant any sunflowers this year - FORGOT - however they have grown on their own. That's a first. Small has claimed this one that is taller than him and he decided that the smaller one belonged to Smallest. It's a very fair system HONESTLY

I had a call to say my glasses were ready so after our BBQ dinner, Smallest and I drove to fetch them. THEY WORK - HURRAH I CAN SEE AGAIN!

Today both Small and I wore our new inserts in our shoes and they were fine so that's all good!

 

1 comment:

Wonder Woman said...

Well done on the challenge!! x