Saturday 5 December 2015

Camera Sickness

This morning, the rest of my family got up early to watch the Stoke game on TV. I gave them strict instructions not to shout or make too much noise as I was looking forward to a nice lie-in. There was no shouting and the TV wasn't too loud but they made that much noise making their breakfast that it kept me awake and I ended up getting up anyway. Stoke won so they were happy. Leicester also won and are back at the top wahooooo.

The boys all left just after 9am to go to Smallest's football game. Small was the camera man for the game and videoed the whole game on an old video camera that belonged to the coach. For this he was given Messi tee-shirt. Smallest's team had a tough game but ended up drawing 6-6 eventually, being constantly down throughout the game. Unfortunately Small became ill on the way home and later in the day which we think resulted from the filming on the unfocusable camera. We are wondering if it is some kind of motion sickness or vertigo kind of thing. He looks really poorly in the eyes. More unfortunately it meant he had to miss a party he was invited to today which he really wanted to go to. Instead he went to bed for part of the afternoon and lay on the sofa for the rest of the day, emerging briefly to play a game of UPSET with us early evening.

I stayed in this morning and made Suffolk daughters birthday cake. She wanted a chocolate Monkey Cake and it all went swimmingly and she was very happy with it.

I finished the cake off just after lunchtime with the intention being to deliver the cake on the way to the party but Suffolk came and picked it up later and I popped out to get chips for a mid afternoon feast. Small and Huffle watched TV while Smallest and I played Carcasonne and Table Tennis.

The weather has been quite warm today and while I was out getting Chips, I bumped into the Santa Parade. The only reason we decided against the parades this year was because they are always so cold standing around. It would have been a nice one this year. Oh well, with Small not being well, we wouldn't have gone anyway.

Today it seems that lots of people are putting their Christmas Trees up and I have had a couple of messages and photos saying that my little Christmas Korknisse that I made for them have made an apparance. Awwww that's nice to see.

The kids went to bed. Not sure either of them is quit right. My throat is hurting and I had no spice today - oh oh! Small and I ate Aloe Jelly just in case.

 

No comments: