Wednesday 9 December 2015

Moo's Winter Trip 2015

Everyone slept much better and there was no sleep talking. After the boys went to school, I went to aerobics. I decided on a heavier weight this week which was a struggle. It was tough but fun. As soon as I finished I went for an hours walk with ClownRose and we delivered leaflets for her new Wreath Making venture. We visited all the huge billionaire mansions and popped her card on all the doors. One lady saw us coming and stood by the door but as we came up the drive she shut the door and locked it but stood next to it looking out of the window. When we got to the door she ran away and hid in the house. She probably thought we were Jehovas Witnesses or something.

Huffle and I had lunch and after my shower, I drove to the airport to meet Moo. The traffic was horrendous all the way there but I got there in time and waited and watched the incoming flights and the families meeting them. Eventually Moo came out and we quickly got on our way. The traffic was equally horrendous on the way home despite the fact we used the toll road. Unfortunately it took us a strange way home and we ended up on a dirt road that I was afraid was going to run out at some point.

The boys were having their piano lessons when we arrived but they stopped to hug Moo. Moo also got to pick a Christmas song for Small to start practising. She chose Frosty the Snowman. We had dinner and then all sat down to watch the I'm a Celebrity Coming out show.

After Moo read to Smallest, we let her open one of her cases.............

WOW

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a lot of chocolate. Will it be gone by Christmas I wonder ? Look forward to the next piano recital, Frosty the Snowman one of my favourites x.

famfa said...

Goodness no. It gets stored in the cold room and lasts for ages.
I'll let small know he needs to practice and skype you xx