Wednesday 2 December 2015

Moominwinky

Another foggy day, luckily I only drove to the other end of the Hamlet this morning to get to aerobics so didn't notice whether cars had their lights on or not. Much later in the evening I did drive out a lot further to take the kids to basketball............

Kids went to school, Huffle had a tiresome day fielding lots of emails and telephone calls from lots of muppets. I went to aerobics and worked hard and took back the Tuba before returning home.

I made a Banada Chocolate Loaf for three reasons, the bananas were past eating, it's a good snack for Small to take to school (Smallest doesn't like it) and I'm trying to cut out chocolate (chocolate chips do not count obviously). Huffle and I had lunch and watched last night's I'm a Celebrity - YAY Chris has gone, thank goodness. Now I know Lady C (she ain't no lady) has gone but they never mentioned it so I'm guessing that will be tonight's episode which we probably won't watch until tomorrow because we will be watching Apprentice. (It's so complicated).

This afternoon I knitted, prepared dinner, FaceTimed Moo to get help with my knitting, undid my knitting several times and that was about it really.

When the boys came home, they did homework, practiced piano quietly (ahhhhhh) and played on the Wii. After dinner I took them to basketball. Last week's session was cut short so the coach provided one extra session and invited Small and Smallest along which was nice. There were only five boys there but they had a really good time and the coach said he would be happy to see them there next year. It was extremely entertaining and very funny to watch today.

 

Today I found out one of my oldest friends is ill and it made me feel really sad that I was so far away. I know I can't do anything or be there and I so want to hug them let them know I love them. I feel like I haven't been a very good friend because I don't talk to them as much as I should but we have always had one those friendships where we know each other is there in times of need. I hope she knows how much she means to me and I am sure her positive attitude and determination will get her through it.

 

No comments: